Different Types Of Wrinkles That Could Be Fixed With Btx
There are different types of wrinkles and for avoiding wrinkle formation completely, it is really important to first understand how they are formed. Here are a few details on different types of wrinkles that one might experience, how they are formed, and what type of treatments could be effective in getting rid of them.
These are the lines and wrinkles that show up with facial expression. Btx (anti-wrinkle) injections can be used for treating these wrinkles effectively.
Anti-wrinkle Injection For Upper Face
- Forehead lines – The lines that show up on the forehead when eyebrows are raised
- Frown lines – These are the wrinkles that appear between the eyebrows and make one look fierce
- Crow’s feet – These wrinkles appear at the corner of the eyes while smiling
- Bunny lines – These are fine wrinkles that show up when the nose is scrunched up
Anti-wrinkle Injection For Lower Face
- Chin wrinkles – These wrinkles form horizontally across the chin and can distract from one’s smile.
- Marionette lines – These wrinkles form around the mouth and make one look sad. Wrinkles around the lips
- Gummy smile – The smile due to which an excessive amount of gum becomes visible under the upper lip
- Squared/Broad jaw – The jaw which looks squarish or broad because of the large masseter muscles
Anti-wrinkle Injection For Full Face
Full Face Btx is used for skin tightening across the entire face. It helps smooth out any fine lines while also improving the skin elasticity of the patient.
For more information on our anti-wrinkle injection, get in touch today! Our support staff will guide you properly with all your queries answered.
Anti-Wrinkle Injection With Fillers
What Are Face Fillers?
Face fillers are soft tissue fillers injected into one’s skin at various depths for filling in facial wrinkles, providing facial volume, and augmenting facial features. They can help restore a smoother facial appearance.
Face Fillers For Static Wrinkles
Static wrinkles refer to the facial lines which are there even when the face is at rest. They remain visible constantly.
Face fillers are recommended to treat these static wrinkles. These wrinkle fillers could be used as “volumizers” that can help plump and lift the patient’s cheeks, jawlines, chins, and temples. They can also be used to fill out thin lips as well as smooth wrinkly hands.
How Dermal Fillers Improve Wrinkles?
Dermal fillers are meant to address problems like hyaluronic acid depletion as they restore and supplement the levels of this naturally-occurring substance. As a result, they reverse the depletion process and the skin starts to take in more water molecules. The hydrated skin that is achieved with these dermal fillers is often more radiant and smooth with least static wrinkles showing on the face.
During the procedure, a gel made with hyaluronic acid is injected into the skin. The soft gels are injected into the skin for adding volume on the affected areas and improving wrinkles and fine lines while hydrating the skin at the same time.
What To Expect After Filler Injection?
Usually, there is minimal downtime required for injecting these face fillers. Immediate results can be achieved and they may last for around 9-12 months.
Dermal fillers can be used for improving the appearance of cheeks and lips. They can even effectively smooth out nasolabial lines (the lines that run from the sides of one’s nose to their lips’ edges). The treatment is effectively used for correcting the region between the eyebrows as well.
Considering to get facial fillers injections? Get in touch with our support team today to get all the necessary information.