Hair Regeneration Treatment
Hair Regeneration Treatment
Hair loss can affect both males and females at different stages of their lives and for various reasons. Early signs of hair loss, thinning hair or receding hairline can induce further stress and embarrassment on individuals but with medical intervention, hair follicles can be preserved and regenerated.
Who Needs Hair Regeneration Treatment?
The Hair Regeneration Treatment is suitable for you if you have the following condition:
- Early stages of hair loss:
- Hair loss due to hereditary reasons
- Hair loss due to hormonal changes
- Hair loss due to stress
- Hair loss due to medical conditions
- Hair loss due to age
- Excessive hair fall
- Hair thinning
- Receding hairline
- Androgenic Alopecia – more commonly known as Male-Pattern Baldness or Female-Pattern Baldness
- Alopecia Areata – Random round or oval patches of bald spots
- Telogen Effluvium – Follicles enter premature shedding and resting stage
- Anagen Effluvium – Follicle shedding during growth stage
Hair Growth Cycle
When a normal hair growth cycle is not balanced or stops at a certain stage, hair fall can seem more apparent and individuals may experience early signs of thinning or balding. With early intervention, hair fall conditions can be controlled, effectively decreasing the need for invasive procedures in future.
Other information about hair growth and hair fall.
- Hair growth versus hair fall: Generally, around 85% of the hair are in growing stage and another 15% in resting or shedding stage
- Average Hair fall: Around 150 strands a day
- Hair growth speed: Average speed of 0.5 – 1 inch per month
Types Of Treatment
At Dream, we offer a range of solutions ranging from non-invasive topical treatments to minimally invasive injections to help with early stage hair loss conditions. In most cases, a combination of the treatment options will be required to achieve optimal results.
Hair Loss treatments include:
- Prescriptive medication– Medication helps to control overactive DHT (Androgen Dihydrotestosterones) which is responsible for shrinking hair follicles and reducing hair growth.
- Topical – The use of Minoxidil as a topical remedy can help to prolong the growth stage (Anagen). It also improve blood flow to the hair follicles, helping them increase follicular size and hair thickness.
- Hair Regeneration Laser – Low-level laser therapy delivers energy to promote new hair growth as well as proliferation of thick, full and healthier looking hair.
- Infusion of Hair Regenerative Serum with growth factors can help with the following:
- Growth factors stimulate new follicle growth
- Regenerate blood vessels vital for hair follicle survival
- Improve blood circulation and nutrient supply to the follicles
- Optimize scalp condition to support new hair growth
- Corticosteroid injection – Injections at specific sites help to prevent the immune system from attacking the hair follicles and keeping any form of inflammation down. This is especially helpful for individuals suffering from alopecia. It also helps to regulate sebum production on the scalp which may cause clogging of the follicle opening (pore).
Each individual’s hair loss condition can be triggered by different factors and depending on your diagnosis, our surgeons will devise a personalized treatment plan which may include more than one treatment.
If you are looking for a more aggressive hair loss treatment, you may be interested to find out more about our Hair Transplant procedure.