Incisional Double Eyelid Surgery (Upper Blepharoplasty)
The Incisional Double Eyelid surgery technique has helped many of our patients create natural double eyelid creases. The incisional technique, also commonly referred to as incisional upper blepharoplasty or the cutting method is ideal for those who prefer to have permanent double eyelids.
Who is suitable for Incisional Double Eyelid Surgery?
This procedure is suitable for individuals looking to achieve the following outcomes:
- Create defined double eyelids if you have heavy or puffy eyelids
- Create medium to high crease height
- Create parallel or tapered creases
- Remove excess skin, fat and muscle from the upper eyelids for a less puffy look
- Achieve permanent double eyelid crease
- Creates clean lines
- Able to achieve low, medium or high double eyelid creases
- Procedure removes excess skin and fat
- Results are permanent
- Technique addresses limitations of the non-incisional method
- Can be combined with medial canthoplasty, lateral canthoplasty or droopy eyelid correction to create bigger looking eyes
Ask The Doctor
Have some questions in mind? Let's connect over Zoom for a teleconsult in the comfort of your own home!
Drop us a message below or over Whatsapp indicating your details to get started.
1. Name | 2. Mobile No. | 3. Email
Why Dream Plastic Surgery?
- Dream is the first and only authentic Korean plastic surgery clinic in Singapore with a MOH-certified day surgery center.
- Dream’s plastic surgeons have been performing double eyelid surgeries for at least 19 years or more. Click here to find out more about our plastic surgeons.
- Dream Plastic Surgery is under the same holding company as Dream Medical Group, Seoul. Our surgeons and medical team have instant access to the latest surgery techniques, keeping us abreast with the latest trends and plastic surgery developments in Korea. Learn more about the Dream Story here.
- To ensure professionalism, safety and quality patient care, Dream surgeons are accompanied by an experienced nursing team so patients can have ultimate peace-of-mind.
More About Incisional Double Eyelid Surgery
The appropriate variation of the incisional blepharoplasty is determined with reference to eye size, eyelid tissue status, the presence and severity of blepharoptosis, and the patient's expectations. Pre-operative counselling procedures are necessary to help decide if this method is suitable based on the following:
- If a double eyelid line is not made well with a simple tool that holds it temporarily.
- If there is too much excess skin
- If scars are severe after any previous surgery with the incision method or if the double eyelids are too high
- If the droopy eyelid condition (blepharoptosis) is severe
- Natural, beautiful & clean lines
- Clear eyes
- Natural appearance without any scars
- Tight control after surgery
- Before surgery
- Incise the excessive skin, orbicular muscle of eyes, and fat according to the double eyelid line and arrange the drooping septum and eyelid muscle.
- Natural double eyelid line created.
- Low scar visibility after surgery.
Preparing For Your Consultation At dream
- Understand your concerns and expectations
- Personal assessment of your eyelid condition
- Recommending appropriate procedures and discuss potential outcomes from the surgery
- Address any other concerns you may have regarding the treatment plan
- Explain the pre- and post-surgery requirements you should be aware of
CONTACT OUR CLINIC IN SINGAPORE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT INCISIONAL EYELID SURGERY
If you would like to view some before & after pictures or find out if our incisional double eyelid procedure is right for you, contact us at 65 6871 8888 or fill in our enquiry below form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.