Scarless Eye Bag Removal
The Scarless Eye Bag Removal uses a 600 micrometer (0.6 millimeter) needle-size laser to remove fat and water through an entry point that is almost invisible. This procedure takes around 30 minutes and requires a shorter recovery time as compared to incisional eye bag removal procedures. Certain individuals may require adding nano fat grafting or filler injection to their treatment plan.
Who is suitable for Scarless Eye Bag Removal Procedure?
- Individuals with good skin elasticity
- Mild bulging on the lower eyelids
During your consultation, we can include a virtual simulation to explore the types of surgical outcomes you can get from this procedure.
- No knives, no stitches, no scars
- Removed excess fat effectively
- Fine laser probe allows for greater precision on small and delicate areas such as the lower eyelids
- Technique causes minimal bruising and swelling, as well as less trauma to the skin
- Faster recovery as compared to surgical eye bag removal techniques
- Fast and safe procedure
- Can be combined with facial fat grafting for optimal results
Ask The Doctor
Have some questions in mind? Let's connect over Zoom for a teleconsult in the comfort of your own home!
Drop us a message below or over Whatsapp indicating your details to get started.
1. Name | 2. Mobile No. | 3. Email
Why Dream Plastic Surgery?
- Dream is the first and only authentic Korean plastic surgery clinic in Singapore with a MOH-certified day surgery center.
- Dream’s plastic surgeons have been performing eyelid surgeries for at least 19 years or more. Click here to find out more about our plastic surgeons.
- Dream Plastic Surgery is under the same holding company as Dream Medical Group, Seoul. Our surgeons and medical team have instant access to the latest surgery techniques, keeping us abreast with the latest trends and plastic surgery developments in Korea. Learn more about the Dream Story here.
- To ensure professionalism, safety and quality patient care, Dream surgeons are accompanied by an experienced nursing team so patients can have ultimate peace-of-mind.
Preparing For Your Consultation At Dream
- Understand your concerns and expectations
- Personal assessment of your eyebag condition
- Recommending appropriate procedures and discuss potential outcomes from the surgery
- Address any other concerns you may have regarding the treatment plan
- Explain the pre- and post-surgery requirements you should be aware of
CONTACT OUR CLINIC IN SINGAPORE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SCARLESS EYE BAG REMOVAL SURGERY
If you would like to view some before & after pictures or find out if our scarless eye bag removal procedure is right for you, contact us at 65 6871 8888 or fill in our enquiry form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Other Eye Bag Removal Procedures
You may also be interested in the following procesures: