Thermage Singapore – Sseomagi
What is Thermage Treatment?
What we know as thermage in Singapore is also known as SSEOMAGI in Korean. It is a face lifting treatment meant to improve the texture and tone of the skin to achieve a young-looking facial expression. In the process of thermage, the skin is tightened and contoured using a radiofrequency energy that stimulates the regeneration of collagen fibres for a subtle face lift and a natural look.
How Does Thermage Work?
Thermage treatment is non-invasive, meaning it does not involve incisions and cut in the face. It combats the elasticity problems that naturally come as one starts to age. It makes use of radiofrequency energy in key areas of the face to promote collagen synthesis and renew the appearance of the skin. Radiofrequency energy used in thermage causes molecular vibration and heat in the deep layers of the skin, contracting the collagen fibres and changing the elasticity of the skin almost instantly.
In this regard, it works similar to laser treatments, but thermage reaches a deeper layer of the skin and produces slightly different results.
What Are The Benefits Of Thermage?
Thermage treatment is associated with a series of benefits:
▪ It is a fast intervention requiring absolutely no downtime from daily activities or work.
▪ Thermage is associated with an immediate improvement that is visible right after treating the skin with radiofrequency energy.
▪ After the procedure, the skin continues to improve as the skin continues to create new collagen fibres.
▪ It is suitable for all types and tones of skin.
▪ Results look completely natural on the facial skin.
▪ It can be applied in different areas, including the eyes, forehead, jowls, jawline, chin, and nasolabial folds.
How Many Thermage Treatments Will I Need?
To achieve the best results, Thermage treatment is recommended every 12 months, or every 18 months depending on each case.
Is Thermage Painful?
You could experience some tingling and maybe a very mild burning sensation. Most users rate the discomfort or pain as a number 3 in a scale from 1 to 10. This symptom can be handled with anaesthetics or a numbing cream if you ever experience them.
What Can I Expect After My Thermage Treatment?
You can expect to have a visible improvement in wrinkles and expression lines with a tighter and younger-looking skin. The results are immediate and continue improving over time as your body continues producing new collagen fibres.
Got a Question?
Our beauty mavens are here to share our knowledge on how you can look better.
You ask and we will share!